Residences rentals: Agios Loukas
Ioulis, the main village of the isle, is situated on a hill, a good 10 minute drive following the curvy road from the Korissia port. The village enjoys breathtaking panoramic views of the island and of the part of the Aegean placed between greater Athens and Kea. Bypassing Ioulis and continuing on the same road after a 0.50 kilometer and before the conjunction (direction Koundouros or Kato Meria) one turns right and reaches the area of Agios Loukas.
In this spot, lying on the left side of the road and in an altitude of 200 meters, the 2 house units are overlooking the Aegean Sea. Each house, built in accordance to the precepts of the local architecture, blends seamlessly into the barren Cycladic surroundings. Both units have a Western oriented view which extends from the Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion all the way to the southernmost tip of the island of Evvoia.
- Residence L 1 covers a total area of 125 square meters in a plot of 580 square meters
- Residence L 2 covers a total area of 118 square meters in a plot of 2.100 squaremeters
Each independent house is divided in three separate levels. Designed in a way to enhance spacial functionality
the livable areas of the unit are taking advantage of the very last square centimeter available.
Upper level (attic) overlooking the living room
Ground level encompassing the kitchen and the living room in one area and one separate bathroom
Lower level area containing 2 living rooms, one bathroom and spacious storeroomEach house is suitable for 6 guests
Apart from the conventional features each housing unit includes:
- Built-in electrical appliances (ceramic cooker, cooker hood, refrigerator-freezer, and dishwasher)
- All necessary kitchen utensils
- Electrical wall heaters
- Silent water pump system providing hot & cold water
- Fully equipped wood burning fireplace
- Indoor and outdoor furniture
- Wooden beds in the levels of the attic and the bedrooms
- 16 m3 individual water tank and rain water harvesting system
- High quality German made wooden exterior frames
- Large patios (120 m2 stone tiled area) and watertight pergolas in the outdoor sitting areas
- Fully shaped outdoor areas
- Wall mounted antenna socket