Residences sales: Agios Nikolaos
After 1,50 kilometer drive from the Korissia port, following the road to Ioulis, one turns right with direction Flea. From this spot and following the sign posts with direction Agios Nikolaos, after 4 kilometers drive, one reaches the area where the recently finished house units are lying.
In an altitude of 300 meters all house units are overlooking the Aegean Sea, having a Western oriented view with centre point the island of Makronissos which extends beyond the Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounio until the islands of Aigina and Salamina. Each house, built in accordance to the precepts of the local architecture, blends seamlessly into the barren Cycladic surroundings.
The housing complex lies on an area of 1.50 hectare in an amphitheatrical spot with splendid view. Each of the 13 houses is independent and utilizes a plot ranging from 200 to 2,000 square meters. The communal plot available to all residents is around 1,000 square meters.
The sizes of the house units range from 55 s.m. to 108 s.m. with one, two or three bedrooms. Designed in a way to enhance spacial functionality the livable areas of the units are taking advantage of the very last square centimeter available.
Essential to our philosophy has always been the exclusion of luxuries and superfluous materials and the prominence given to the functionality of the spaces and to the quality and of the building materials. Primary emphasis has been given to the electrical and hydraulic grids as well as to exterior frames (windows, patio doors etc.).
Apart from the conventional features each housing unit includes:
- Silent water pump system providing hot & cold water
- Built-in electrical appliances (ceramic cooker, cooker hood, refrigerator-freezer, and dishwasher)
- Fully equipped wood burning fireplace
- Double glazed with clear glass windows and patio doors
- 15 m3 individual water tank and rain water harvesting system
- High quality German made wooden frames
- Large patios and watertight pergolas in the outdoor sitting areas
- Horizontal stone leveling of the houses’ grounds
- Fully shaped outdoor areas
- Wall mounted antenna socket
- Power and water supply for the outdoor areas